Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Exegeting a Wall

Here is the wall in my office. It's full of important stuff. There's my What it means to be a Buckeye book on the shelf along with a history of Europe. I have my "Ride on an edge at all times" reminder. Plus I have a few other items, like the main aspects of my role: expansion in Europe, church based leadership development, support team building, Robyn's calendar from "The Office," our small group which meets in our home every other Tuesday, Slovakia, Moldova, Albania, and my ministry at KEGy, some fun Denny and I had with the new copier, e-tickets for upcoming flights, how to treat email, non-words that people use which we won't put up with in our office and that's about it. I just thought you'd want to know. You can figure out what it means.

No comments: