Sunday, October 23, 2011

Coaching

This has been a great week of training in coaching. Over the past few years I've found myself in situations where I was able to ask questions of pastors or missionaries that seemed to unlock ideas for them that neither of us had thought of previously. More than one person has said, 'Wow, you ask great questions." The problem was that I had no idea where they came from or why they were good questions. This week helped me to see how I can intentionally ask good questions and how those questions can lead to concrete change. I'm looking forward to how God is going to use that in the future in Europe.
Now I just need to get back there. =)


-it's about the glory of God

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yay, a blog post!!

You are good at asking questions.

Prayed a lot for your trip- hope it was wonderful!!