Friday, December 15, 2006

The Christmas Season

I'm sitting here listening to Andy Williams singing "Some Children See Him" while I write this. Actually, I should be updating my addresses (which I haven't done for about a year and a half). We are trying to send out a Christmas letter, but I'm thinking it will be closer to New Years before you see it. Anyhow, I'm trying to get into the 'spirit of the season.' Matt is coming home for Christmas. That's exciting! His first semester at Wheaton is behind him, so we are looking forward to all kinds of stories. Kristi asked me if I thought he would look the same. I think he will, but I know I look at him differently now. I'll see if I can scan a baby photo and put that up here beside a senior picture. Now it's 'O Come All Ye Faithful,' an instrumental version. I like the internet. ;-) Okay, back to data input.

No comments: