Saturday, December 23, 2006

Celebrating the Birth

Well, we got about 200 cards and letters put together and mailed out yesterday. That was some work since I hadn’t really done a mailing like that for about a year and a half. I spent 10 or 12 hours getting all the addresses and email addresses into on place and as current as I could get them. That kind of work really drains me. I took Jonathan to the airport to head back to Germany so he could spend Christmas with his family. On the way home I stopped off to finish my own holiday shopping. Nothing spectacular, but enough to let everyone know that I’m thinking of them.
Having Saturday and Sunday prior to Christmas day makes a nice holiday. Kind of gives us some more time to be around family and prepare ourselves for celebrating the birth of Jesus. That’s what it’s all about, right? Getting our hearts ready and celebrating the birth of our Savior. I hope you enjoy celebrating when God became Man.

No comments: