Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Planning



We are well into our annual planning session for Europe. Thanks for praying for us. Since I'm facilitating this year I have a little different take on the whole process. No smart remarks (okay fewer smart remarks), watching the flow of discussion rather than being focused on the content, constantly thinking of the process and making sure the people are all involved. Wow. I love this stuff. Check out the picture from our initial session. ;-)

I still find myself thinking about our trip to Beirut. Last night I sat down to do some more preparation for our continued discussion today. I ended up looking at maps and pictures of the Middle East and thinking about the people and situation there.

Nate and I played some Jenga when I got home last night. It was nice to have some time with the kids. Don't forget Valentines Day tomorrow!

No comments: