Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Weak One

Here was my base of operations for the first week of my US tour. I should probably have t-shirts made. ;-)
I landed April 25, spend the next couple of days getting my head on straight, getting my body into the right time zone, buying some socks and undies, seeing Matt, and getting my sermon written. The car in the picture is the rental I picked up. The house is Gord & Brenda Nickerson's place. They were kind enough to put up with me, even when they were going through some difficult things. Gord was kind enough to include us in on a trip to the Spiderman 3 premiere.
Oh yeah, the title, 'Weak One.' Well, it is the first week back in the country and I'm trying to lose as much weight as I can to combat the endless supply of food everyone offers everywhere I go. Just a side note, I really do appreciate the food and I seem to meet some of the best cooks on the planet. Well, I just couldn't help myself. You get to missing/desiring things when you havent had them for a couple of years. So I made a 12 pack of Twinkies disappear in my first week. -signed Weak One
Posted by Picasa

No comments: