Sunday, February 10, 2008

Chocolate Bomb


Today was a transition day for our meetings. We had more people join us and over the next week we will work on more issues concerning the ministry in Europe. I went to a Czech church this morning in Czerny Most. I had been there about 4 years ago when I was here for meetings. I kind of translated for Rick. I kind of translated because I kind of understood. I missed one contextual clue, so the sermon didn't hang together for me until someone filled me in later. There is a friend from our days in Poland that goes to that church, but she wasn't there today. =( The sermon was good and I met the director of the seminary there. I hope to meet with him later this week to talk about helping the churches train up the next generation of Czech leaders. Maybe I'm getting a one track mind. Maybe I just need more cowbell. Anyhow, Robyn ordered a nice dessert tonight.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: