Friday, February 15, 2008

Thanking the Host

John has been a great host. He has worked hard to make sure that our time here was productive and not too stressful. Today wrapped up a long 12 days of meetings. We had some 'robust dialogue' over some very important issues of ministry in Europe. I feel like I have good direction and the support of the other Area Leaders in the direction of my ministry. We have a unity of where God is asking us to go in Europe. I'd say it's a good foundation for moving forward. A long time, but time well spent.
Pray for us as we return to our families. We've been gone a while and it will take some effort to fit back in, but we want to return ready to be godly husbands and fathers. Ask our Father to help us have great attitudes and plenty of energy when we get back. You can thank Him for the passion and energy we have from being together as Area Leaders and the wonderful families we have to return to.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good looking gentleman!

Anonymous said...

Todd,
I don't think you are suppose to be leaving yourself comments :)

Todd said...

I leave my comments just like everyone else, one leg at a time. The only difference is, that when I leave my comments, I make gold records! More cowbell!