Sunday, April 06, 2008

Bill's Gun Shop

One of the nice things about coming back to the US for meetings is all the cool things I get to do around the meetings. This time, I got to go to two Twins games and the big gun show at Bill's Gun Shop. The second Twins game we had our Europe team there for some time together. After our last training session on Saturday a few of us headed to the gun show. I'm holding an MP5 in this picture. I also got to shoot a Berrett .50 cal rifle. This has been a pretty good week in the US. Sunday I fly back to Europe. Monday morning some of the guys from Budapest are picking me up at the airport for the trip to Vienna where we are part of a church based training symposium. Baseball and guns make being gone for two weeks a bit easier to handle.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: