Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Echoes from Albania

I drank quite a few little cups of coffee while I was in Albania. I'm still slowly recovering physically from my trip (don't ask for details), but overall it seemed to go well. I'm already getting good feedback.

Hi Todd, I am glad that you are feeling better. Thank you for coming to serve us. I just wanted to let you know that we have started last Wednesday to study the topic of Missions with our Church. We are going to do that for 12 weeks and we have about 40-45 participants. I hope that we don't need permission to use the study but if yes just tell me. We are not translating it or anything but simply I am teaching it with the other Elders. Also in October we want to start to study the topic of Leadership with about 5 guys who are prominent leaders in our church for the future. Is that OK? Thanks again and we will waiting to hear from you in October. Greetings to your family. —Arvidi

Arvid is pastoring a growing church and he would probably do fine without me meddling. He has good input from some other godly people in his life and ministry. I'm excited to see that I've been able to encourage him and that maybe God has used me to help the Bride of Christ grow a bit more beautiful in preparation for His Return.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: